Running out of ideas for wedding favors / mehendi favors ??? What can be more pretty than the favors inspired by mehendi itself. Using this beautiful art, artist are now creating mementos that will last long unlike the heena that fades away in 10 days !! So lets look at what all is available !!
2. Cookies : A box of cookies is always a good idea but imagine them looking like this ??Beautiful na ?
3. Mason jars : Mason Jars with henna designs is a good favor option. You can fill them with candies or place a tea light candle in them.
4. Jewelry Box: Small boxes are always pretty to have and with henna designs it looks even more prettier. Fill it with some spices/mehendi or give it empty !!!
5. Photo Frames : Add a leave from the couple along with intricate henna designs to make it more special
6. Glasses : Wine glasses / Shot glasses or cocktail glasses . Glasses with henna motifs on them looks so nice that everyone will want atleast one of it .
7. Phone Covers : We all are obsessed with our phone. Phone being our lifeline, who wont appreciate a beautiful cover for it .
8. Mugs : Coffee mugs have been a gifting option for quite sometime now, so mugs with intricate traditional henna motifs is a good favor choice.
9. Cutlery/ Plates : Choose any piece of cutlery or plates and get them printed with a design of your choice, you can also add the couples initials to make it more personal.
10. Shoes : We have all seen jutis/ mojaris at mehendi . Lets do something different this time!! Pick up some dancing shoes and print some henna motifs on it. So the girls throw away their heels and put on these shoes while they dance at your mehendi.
11. Clutches: Potlis and traditional clutch have seen a lot of mehendis. Lets just re-invent a little here. Pick up simple wallets /clutches and have some henna designs done on it and rock your party.
12. Bags : Whether a tote/ shopping bag or a basket printed with henna motifs are perfect gift idea fot your mehendi !!
So this is to get you started you can think of other items them you would want to personalize with henna motifs . Do share your ideas !!
Planning your big day ?? Get all your questions answered here